I have a serious love for Interior design and styling so of course my first born was bound to have a fabulous bedroom. Mind you it’s the first room to be styled in our newly built home so of course it’s my absolute favourite.
I wanted to create a space that reflected her own self and personality. She is a delicate, soft and gentle little soul so I wanted to create a space that incorporated a soft colour palate filled with delicate and intricate design objects. I wanted her nest to feel like a safe and calming environment for her to play and rest her head in because I think that it’s incredibly important for a child to feel content and safe in their own environment.
- Numero 74 Powder Pink Canopy | Foreverwildchildstore.com
- Mrs Mighetto Miss Lily 40×50 Print | Norsu.com.au
- Peachy Baby Toddler Swing | Peachybaby.com.au
- Cultiver French Linen Bedding | Cultiver.com & Norsu.com.au
- Moroccan Wedding Blanket | Barefootgypsy.com.au
- Olli Ella Tee Pee Geo Pink Rug | Foreverwildchildstore.com
- Captain + Co Pom Pom Garland | Captainco.bigcartel.com
- La De Dah Kids Crochet ‘Jess’ Unicorn | Ladedahkids.com.au
- Konges Slojd Cloud Mobile | foreverwildchildstore.com